Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of participation in the SBX CAMP 2020 in Krakow
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, the following terms shall have meanings ascribed to them below:
Agreement - depending on the scope of the Participant’s registration: the agreement of
participation in the Event or any part thereof concluded between the Event
Organizer and the Participant.
Caretaker the parent or legal guardian indicated by parent taking the responsibility
for the underage participant during the Event, Caretaker must accompany
the underage participant during the Event.
Event Organizer also Organizer Event is organized by SBX Julianna Olanska, Pogodna 9/7 15-354, Białystok, Polska, NIP: 5423222294; in the cooperation with Swissbeatbox GmbH with its registered office in
Switzerland, address Dufourstrasse 73, 9000 St.Gallen, Switzerland, under
Tax Identification Number CHE-383.373.262 MWST, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior - participant that hasn’t finished 18 years yet. Juniors may participate in the
Event only under condition his/her parent or legal caretaker attends the Event with them and takes responsibility of the minor.
Participant an adult natural persons with full legal capacity participating in the Event, who filled in the online registration form and paid the fee.
Terms and Conditions these terms and conditions forming the content of the Agreement on the
participation in the Event.
II. PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT
1. Registration for the Event shall end on 5 August 2020.
2. Participation in the Event is valid only if:
2.1. Participant completed the online registration form available on the Event website
www.tickets.swissbeatbox.com what was confirmed by e-mail.
2.2. Participant made payment for the full Event fee and other ordered services (such as accommodation, airport transfers, food). After the registration fee is paid, Participant will receive e-mail with the confirmation of payment, and invoice (if needed).
3. The Organizer has the right not to allow the Participant to attend the Event if Participant has not paid the fee for participation in the Event.
4. In case of withdrawal from participation in the Event, Participant is entitled to reimbursement of fee paid as specified below (Cancellations, refunds & changes conditions).
5. The Participants shall be prohibited from bringing and carrying any weapons or other dangerous items, explosives, pyrotechnic products, materials posing a fire risk, alcoholic beverages, intoxicants or psychotropic substances.
6. Each Participant shall wear a personalized badge in a manner visible to the Organizer and other’s Participants throughout the entire duration of Event. If a Participant does not have a badge, the Organizer shall have the right to remove him or her from the area where Event is held. Participant may not make its badge available to any other person.
7. Participant shall carry his or her badge to make it available for inspection by the Organizer.
8. The badge shall provide following data: chosen ticket: purple, red or white, if the person is an adult and allowed to buy alcohol on the campus.
III. PRICES AND PAYMENT
1. Following fees for the Event participation shall be paid by the Participant:
Purple early bird: ticket with Accommodation(SHARE ROOM) & Food 499 Euro
Purple early bird: ticket with Accommodation (SINGLE ROOM) & Food 599 Euro (the amount of rooms for ticket PURPLE with SINGLE ROOM are limited and amounts are set up by organiser)
White early bird: ticket with Accommodation & Food for a Junior + accommodation and food for parent/caretaker 699 Euro
Red early bird : ticket without Accommodation & Food 299 EUR
All early bird prices are actual until the summary ticket salet reaches 100 tickets or until 15 January 2020.
Purple first release: ticket with Accommodation(SHARE ROOM) & Food 599 Euro
Purple first release: ticket with Accommodation (SINGLE ROOM) & Food 699 Euro (the amount of rooms for ticket PURPLE with SINGLE ROOM are limited and amounts are set up by organiser)
White first release: ticket with Accommodation & Food for a Junior + accommodation and food for parent/caretaker 799 Euro
Red first release: ticket without Accommodation & Food 399 EUR
All tickets in regular prices will be available until sold out or until 6 August 2020 (for White and Purple) and until 16 August 2020 ( for Red).
The organiser allows himself to change the dates of early bird releases and regular releases.
One wokrhsop pass - 30 euros, ticket will be available until sold out or until 17th of August 2020. This pass will also be available to buy on the campus itself.
One day full pass - 100 euros, ticket will be available until sold out or until 17th of August 2020. This pass will also be available to buy on the campus itself.
One evening pass - 15 euros, ticket will be available until sold out or until 18th of August 2020. This pass will also be available to buy on the campus itself.
Full evening pass - 95 euros, this ticket will be available until sold out or until 10th of August 2020. This pass will be available to buy on the campus but with less beneficial conditions to the participant, as the event will already start and the pass applies to the whole camp.
2. All registration fees are in EUR (Euro).
3. All Event fees presented in registration form include Polish VAT 8%.
4. All payments are to be made in EUR (Euro).
5. All costs of money transfers are to be borne by the Participant.
6. Payment must be made within 7 days from receipt of Confirmation of registration subject to cancelation of the reservation.
7. The payment for the participation in the Event may be made as follows:
7.1. By bank transfer in EUR:
Bank name: MBANK
Company name: SBX Julianna Olanska
Company address: Pogodna 9/7 Białystok, 15-354, Poland
IBAN: PL41 1140 2004 0000 3412 0961 9208
with the payment title: SBX CAMP 20 + Participant(s) name and ID NO send by email during registration on the e-mail mentioned during registration.
7.2. On-line payment: By credit card or debit card:
Payment is processed by paypal.pl and additional fees will be taken from each transaction. All regulations considering payment using paypal.pl and credit card can be found on the website: https://paypal.pl
Whilst deciding for PayPal payment, the fees are not taken into consideriation after resignation by participant.
IV. CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & CHANGES
ALL INFORMATION DUE TO RISK OF CORONAVIRUS ARE MENTIONED BELOW(WILL BE UPDATED LATEST 17.03)
1. Participation cancellation
1.1. A registered Participant in the Event may cancel their participation without giving any reasons for the cancellation.
1.2. The cancellation of the participation must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
1.3. The cancellation e-mail should be sent from the e-mail address provided during the registration process.
1.4. In case of cancellation received by the Organizer:
1.4.1. prior to 15 March 2020, the Participant shall receive the refund of the Event fee minus a 200 PLN or €50 administration fee, depending on the currency of payment.
1.4.2. between 16 March and 15 July 2020 the Participant shall receive the refund of the 50% of the Event fee and/or the 50% fee for the Accompanying Events and other ordered services, subject to point 3 below.
1.4.3. after 15 July 2020 the Participant shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of the Event fee or of the fees for the Accompanying Events or other ordered services.
1.5. The Event fee and the fees for the Accompanying Events shall be refunded:
1.5.1. in the case of a bank transfer - to the bank account provided by the Participant together with
all the information needed to order an international bank transfer, which must be included in
the cancellation e-mail.
1.5.2. in the case of a credit card payment - only to the card used to make the original payment.
1.6. If the conditions for the refund of fees are met, such a refund shall be made in the period of up to 2 weeks following the receipt of the cancellation e-mail. Comission taken during the payment won't be given back.
2. Hotel booking cancellation:
2.1. A registered Participant in the Event or in the Accompanying Events may cancel their hotel booking without giving any reasons for the cancellation.
2.2. The cancellation of the room booking must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.3. The cancellation e-mail should be sent from the e-mail address provided during the registration
2.4 Offered accommodation venue has following cancellation deadline after which refunds will not be made: 15 July 2020.
3. In case of cancellation after given deadline (point 2.4 above), payment for accommodation will not be refunded.
V. PERSONAL DATA
1. The Controller is Swissbeatbox GmbH and SBX Julianna Olanska.
2. SBX Julianna Olanska is one of the data processors.
1. Any complaints against the Organizer, Participants should notify in writing (address: Swissbeatbox GmbH
with its registered office in Switzerland, address Dufourstrasse 73, 9000 St.Gallen, Switzerland) or by e-mail address email@example.com
2. Claims of Event Participants should be submitted no later than 7 days from the date of completion of the Event.
3. Complaints received after the above deadline will not be considered.
4. The Organizer shall review any complaints within 21 days after the date of the submission. If the Organizer does not reply to a complaint within the deadline specified above, it shall be deemed that the complaint was granted, i.e. the Organizer considered the Participant’s statement or request as justified.
VII. ORDER REGULATIONS
1. The Participants and the Partners shall demonstrate conduct that does not pose a threat to the safety of other the Participants and the Partners, observe the law and these Terms & Conditions, as well as immediately follow the instructions of security staff. It is forbidden to obstruct and block exits and escape routes, as well as other necessary rescue or fire-fighting equipment in the event of an emergency during the Event.
2. The Participants and the Partners shall respect the rights and personal dignity of other Participants and Partners.
3. It shall be forbidden to damage any markings and information boards, advertising media, devices and equipment used at the Event etc.
4. The Participants and the Partners shall promptly notify the Organizer of any instances of misconduct (in particular those indicated above) by other Participants and Partners.
5. The Participants and the Partners who, despite being requested to cease a breach of these Terms & Conditions, fail to comply with the Organizer’s instructions, in particular if their conduct poses a threat to the safety of other Participants or Partners or if they disrupt the proceedings of the Event shall immediately leave the Event and shall not be entitled to any claims against the Organizer.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In the case of the cancellation of the Event and/or of the Accompanying Events for reasons attributable to the Event Organizer, the entire registration fee and hotel fee shall be refunded to the Participant.
2. The Event Organizer shall bear no responsibility for the acts of God (among others: natural disaster, state of war, etc.) and effects of these. In this case, if the contracted event cannot be realized, the Event Organizer shall offer another event in a different place and time (the alternative event), on similar financial conditions. The Event Organizer is also allowed to cancel the Event without organization of an alternative event, in such case registration fee and fee for Accompanying Events shall be returned to Participants as well as hotel fee.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to change, for important reasons, the program of the Event or of the Accompanying Events determined after 27.11.2019, and to change the venue of the Accompanying Events.
4. To the extent permitted by Polish law, the Event Organizer hereby disclaims its liability for damages to the Participants and Partners related to the organization, holding, cancellation or postponement of the Event. The Event Organizer shall not be liable for the benefits lost by the Participants in this respect. In the case of the aggregation of claims arising from contractual damage, the Participant may request the remediation of the contractual damage only within the limits provided for above.
5. The Participants and the Partners shall be liable for their (personal) belongings at the Event venue.
6. The Participants and the Partners shall remedy damage made by them pursuant to general provisions of Polish law.
7. The matters not governed by these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the Polish law.
8. Any questions and comments related to the Event, including those related to the registration process, should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Any disputes that may arise for Participation in the Event will be settled by the court competent for the Event Organizer.
10. Sending a registration statement from the Event website, constitutes acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and the observance of policy regulations and any other arrangements made between the Participant or Partner and Event Organizer.
11. Participants and Partners in the Event shall observe these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions for important reasons. Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions shall be published promptly on the Event website
13. Participants by buying the ticket and attending the event agree to be filmed and photographed, and furthermore - claim no rights to materials shoot during the event and agree those materials to be used in future by the Organiser.
14. In all organizational matters, including disputes during the Event, the decisions of the Organizer shall prevail.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 27 November 2019.
16. All additional corrections due to coronavirus were made 15.03.2020 and within this date will enter into force.